Each year, the Downtown Port Colborne BIA hosts Harvest Fest, our annual fall festival. This festival is fun for young and old and hosts a variety of vendors, live entertainment, a kids craft table, face painting, inflatables, community booths, classic cars and more…
Come join in the fun!
We are currently seeking:
Musicians (busker style)
Vendor Booth Cost: $50
Not for Profit Community Groups $25
Booth size 10ft x 10ft
Must supply your own pop up and tables
Hydro is not available
Parking off site on street
Set up time: 8:30am
Date/Time: Sat. Sept 29, 2018 / 10 am to 4 pm
Location: Market Square, 59 Charlotte St., Port Colborne MAP
1) Booth space is limited, so please contact a.s.a.p.
2) Vendors will be juried (If you are a returning Vendor please let us know; you will not need to go through the jury process again)
3) NEW vendors, please forward a picture of your items in your contact email
(If selected you will be sent a vendor application form which must be completed and returned via email)
4) Payment accepted by PayPal only (We are no longer accepting cheques or cash, sorry)
5) All booth fees must be paid upon registration
6) Proof of Insurance must be sent no later than 2 weeks before the event (this is a city requirement)
For more information please contact us
Harvest Fest 2018 Vendors include (but not limited to):
We show our appreciation to the people & businesses who help support our downtown events!
If you are interested in sponsoring Harvest Fest 2018 please contact us!
We are currently looking for Title Sponsor, Gold, Silver & Bronze Level Sponsors to help make our 2018 event a success!
Silver Level Sponsors 2018
Bronze Level Sponsors 2018
Sponsors providing Product or Services
Photos from our previous events