Downtown Port Colborne Harvest Fest 2020
We are currently seeking: Artists and Artisans,Community Groups and Not for Profits, Food Vendors, including Food Trucks, Buskers, and Service Businesses.
Vendor Booth Cost: $50 for Artists, Artisans, Food Vendors and Food Truck, and Commercial and Direct Service Businesses. Not for Profit /Community Groups $25 Register early to save on fees and secure your spot!
Booth Size: 10ft x 10ft. ; Must supply your own pop up, seating, display units and/or table(s); Limited hydro Parking off site on street; and Set up time: 8:30 AM.
Location: Downtown Port Colborne Market Square Saturday, September 26, 2020, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
1) Booth spaces is limited so please contact us as soon as possible.
2) Vendors will be juried. If you are a return Vendor please let us know you will not need to go through the jury process.
3) NEW vendors, please forward a picture of your items in your contact email. If selected you will be sent a vendor application form which must be completed and return via email.
4) Payment accepted by Cheque or E-Transfer
5) All booth fees are paid upon registration.
6) Proof of Insurance must be sent no later than 2 weeks before the event. (This is a city requirement)
For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office at 289-836-9006