Port Colborne Farmers’ Market Cancelled until Further Notice
Winter Market: Thanksgiving (October) to Victoria Day (May), 7:00 am 1:00 pm.
(The Market is cancelled until further notice, effective March 17, 2020)
Summer Market: Friday Mornings, Victoria Day (May) to Thanksgiving (October), 6:00 am 1:00 pm.
Market Square is located directly in front of City Hall, 66 Charlotte Street, every Friday morning. There is free 2 hour time limit parking on downtown streets. In addition to fresh produce, meats, baked goods, flowers, and plants, we welcome area crafters.
No announcement on the Port Colborne Farmers’ Market. Stay Tuned!
In the meantime, here are some farmers who may be able to help you in the interim. You will have to check Facebook, Instagram and other social media to see who is doing what.
South Niagara Farmers/Farm Products (includes wineries) Updated as of May 12, 2020
Many farms have bedding plants, asparagus, apples, and rhubarb for sale. You can visit the farms and in many cases shop on-line. ( Just Google them for more information)
- Between the Lines Winery, Niagara-on- the- Lake
- Bry-Anne Farms, Fenwick
- Calico Farm, Wainfleet
- Cherry Lane Farms, Vineland
- Chez Nous, Stevensville
- Creek Shore Farms, Jordan
- DeVries Farms, Fenwick
- Fehrhaven Farms, Port Colborne
- Green Lane Estate Winery, Vineland
- Haist Farms, Fenwick
- Harvey’s Honey, Port Colborne
- Johnston’s Farms, Fenwick
- Katharina’s Herbs, Port Colborne
- Exotic Jelly, Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Lando Farm, Stevensville
- Niagara Gardens & Greenhouses, Niagara Falls
- Our Farmacy, (M&M Neufeld Farm), Ridgeway
- Ridgeway Lavender Farm, Port Colborne
- Riverside Berry Farm, Wellandport
- T & R Jones Farms, Niagara-on- the- Lake
- Town & Country Farm, Fenwick
- White Meadows Farm, Pelham
- Viniki Farm & Greenhouses, Niagara-on-the-Lake